All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to create value for shareholders, while balancing responsibilities to society and the environment. With a step-by-step approach and a tool-kit for managers, this book aims to be a solutions manual for the twenty-first-century manager.
- Author BiographyCHRIS LASZLO is a partner and co-founder of Sustainable Value Partners, a firm helping companies create value for shareholders and stakeholders.
- Author(s)Chris Laszlo
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.