All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sustainable Design Book updates the reader on the latest products and developments in the field of green design. Around 300 of the most exciting new products are featured. Q&As with leading designers give insight into trends and key techniques used within the industry, while handy icons highlight each product's sustainability credentials at a glance. Beginning with a chapter on sustainable materials, the book goes on to cover furniture, lighting, home accessories, and personal accessories, giving readers a broad and current understanding of sustainable design from raw elements through to finished products. Web addresses of designers and retailers make each product easy to source. This combination of products, profiles and information will make The Sustainable Design Book an unbeatable resource for those aspiring to best practice within the field of sustainable design, as well as students of contemporary product design. Consumers looking for beautiful but environmentally conscious products and accessories will also find this an essential guide.
- Author BiographyRebecca Proctor is an expert on sustainable design and the author of Recycled Home (2012) and 1000 New Eco Designs and Where to Find Them (2009), both published by Laurence King. She is the founder of Modern Craft Workshop, a website dedicated to quality craftsmanship and good design.
- Author(s)Rebecca Proctor
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note480 colour illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width206 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.