All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionFree Gift with Every Purchase! All purchasers are w entitled to download a brand new bonus, The Backyard Farm Book of Organic Gardening - absolutely FREE! (See back of book for details) If you've spent any time watching the TV news lately, chances are you've seen at least one piece about the environment--and how our lifestyle has torn it apart over the last 100 years. It's hard to imagine describing modern life without using the words green and environment. Most scientists consider our planet under threat, and as various media outlets continue to proclaim, it is up to us to do something about it. However, many of us don't kw what to do. We feel hopelessly lost when it comes to strategies and methods that will enable us to look after our planet. In fact, many of us feel that our existence actively harms our world on a daily basis. Relax. You're t killing the planet. And the good news is that living sustainably, in a way that helps protect the environment, is t an unattainable dream. If you proceed slowly and carefully, you can make small changes here and there that will push you towards a life of true sustainability. Since moving from the hustle and bustle of a metropolitan Northern England city to the peaceful shores of Lake Erie, I have had more space and time to experiment with various methods of sustainability and self-sufficiency. In this book, I will share the simplest, most effective and straightforward ways you can make a lasting difference for your home, family and environment.
- Author BiographyFrank was born and bred in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, in 1945. Born into a family of mill workers, he spent much of his free time on the Yorkshire Moors feeding his fascination with wildlife and nature. He later went on to lecture at the BICC. In 1995 he immigrated to the USA and now lives in peace on the shores of Lake Erie, Ohio, with his wife, two dogs, a colony of honeybees, and a menagerie of other critters. He's the author of Amazon's #1 Best Selling Backyard Farm Books, which include The Bee Book for Beginners, The Worm Book for Beginners, and The Mushroom Book for Beginners.
- Author(s)MR Frank Randall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.