All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are an employee, a manager, an entrepreneur or a CEO, The Sustainable MBA Second Edition provides the kwledge and tools to help you green your job and organization, to turn sustainability talk into action for the benefit of your bottom line and society as a whole. Based on more than 150 interviews with experts in business, international organizations, NGOs and universities from around the world, this book brings together all the pieces of the business and sustainability puzzle including: * What sustainability is, why you should be interested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organization looks like. * A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts that you can use to implement sustainability practices. * Information on how to be a sustainability champion or intrapraneur in your organization including how to sell these ideas to your team and how to incorporate them into any job. * A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable business happening around the world. * A wealth of links to interesting resources for more information. The Sustainable MBA Second Edition is organized like a business school course, allowing you easy access to the relevant information you need about sustainability as it relates to Accounting, Ecomics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and HR, Operations and Strategy. The Sustainable MBA Second Edition has been updated to reflect global developments in this evolving field to remain the definitive guide to sustainable business. Additional resources to accompany the book are available at www.thesustainablemba.com.
- Author BiographyGiselle Weybrecht is determined to make sustainability everybody s business. Her work is focused on how to inspire and engage the next generation of business leaders to not only understand sustainability, but to put it into practice in ways that make sense for the environment, society and business. She has 15 years of experience working in sustainability in particular with the United Nations but also with governments, universities, NGOs, businesses and entrepreneurs. Giselle has a MBA from London Business School and is a frequent lecturer at universities around the world.
- Author(s)Giselle Weybrecht
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1134 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.