All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis amusing tale is the perfect summer read. If you are a parrot head, like warm weather, or have a calendar with a tropical scene, then this book is for you. George Forder loved his job and the comfort of his home. He had been a company man for many years until the fateful day he was let go. In desperation to find work, he seeks out a former employer who sets him on a quest which will change his life forever.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Harber is a writer, and explorer. He has written a number of books, mostly to bide his time between destinations. He doesn't claim to be an intellectual, having dropped out of high school to travel, but as one who wanders the land where palm trees grow he has learned to tell a good story. His world is unlike many who wander this world. He has no fixed address, but prefers to lean on the compassion of friends and family who take him in when his wallet runs dry. He met up with Paul Rose while Paul was doing some research in Key West, FL. They had some rum, found an instant kinship, and have stayed in touch. They plan to get together in the Caymans sometime soon. M.T. has been known to work as a deck hand to make his passage from place to place. He has, therefore, boarded million dollar yachts as a cook, mechanic, captain's mate, and bartender - all without any previous experience or knowledge.
- Author(s)M T Harber
- PublisherMainsail Breeze
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMainsail Breeze
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.