All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionGuilt, atonement and revenge. A deep-cover agent races across Europe to save the daughter he never knew. GUILT. ATONEMENT. REVENGE. On a remote Swedish island, a little girl, Klara, grows up without a father. Now, twenty years later, she discovers a secret: a secret that powerful men will kill to keep hidden. On the other side of the world, an old spy hides from his past. He used to be the best agent in the field. These days the only thing he lives for is swimming in the local pool. Then, on Christmas eve, Klara is thrown into a terrifying chase across Europe. Only the Swimmer can save her. But time is running out...
- Author BiographyJoakim Zander was born in Stockholm. He spent ten years working in Brussels as a lawyer, and now lives in Lund, Sweden, where he writes full time. THE SWIMMER is his first novel, and has been sold to 28 countries around the world.
- Author(s)Joakim Zander
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Weight520 g
- Width145 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.