Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.68Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's multicultural atmosphere, Christians struggle to hold steadfast to the Word of God. Doubt, sin, and false teachers beckon at every turn and do their best to derail our faith. Therefore, Christians need to don the armor of God and yield His sword. Rich in theological history and filled with hope, The Sword and Shield reveals how Christians must embrace God's word and stand firm in the belief of His eternal promise. Using his extensive theological kwledge, John W. Edwards III shares his personal journey of faith and demonstrates how today's Christian crusaders must remain diligent against Satan's relentless attacks. Edwards examines the lives of several biblical leaders, including Moses, Daniel, David, and Paul, to show how they anchored believers to God's holy message. He then discusses ways in which Christians can wield the sword of truth by kwing God's message, living within the character of Christ, and preparing to be tested each day. In this way, Christians can apply their kwledge and discern between God's truth and Satan's lies. We are t measured to man, but measured to God's word. Find your truth within God's word and prepare to draw your sword!
- Author(s)John W Edwards
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.