All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionNORTHERN BRITAIN 495AD Civil War sweeps the country as the Earldormen of the Anglii tribe fight to replace their King. When her family are massacred in an act of treachery, Averil, daughter of Earldorman Aethelstan, is enslaved and set on a path to fight for her freedom and restore their hour. The keys to her destiny - the love of one man and a secret pact her father made long ago with an enemy King.
- Author BiographyI am a journalist and I live in London. When I was a kid I was always writing stories but never finished any of them. I used to buy historical novels from a book stall in the local market and longed to write one of my own. I tried, but I was eleven, and I just didn't know enough about life to do it. Well. I do now! My book, The Sword and the Passion, is set in the dark ages in the north of England, where I was born and brought up. My parents used to take us on holidays to the wild, dramatic Northumbrian coastline which is flanked by ruined castles and is home to the beautiful Holy Island. It fired my imagination, and there was no question that my first historical novel would ever be set anywhere else.
- Author(s)Yanina Stachura
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.