Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the little-studied 13 symphonic poems of Franz Liszt. Provides a semiotic analysis of the functions of program and form, discusses the performance and reception of Liszt's poems in Europe and North America from 1849-1861, and studies the chrology and sources (manuscript artifacts) of the
- Author(s)Keith T. Johns
- PublisherPendragon Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFranz Liszt Studies S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPendragon Press
- Content NoteIll.mus.exs.
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.