All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Link, an ex-government assassin, exposes a Chicago crime syndicate's real goal in establishing a new age church, created solely to attract the indigent, as an unwilling source of inventory for the most valuable commodity on earth, human organs. Link interrupts his vacation to save a priest from a severe beating by the syndicate's enforcers leading to his discovery of the real purpose behind the Church of the New Blessings. Link is assisted by Debbie, a rookie FBI agent and two of his former assassin team members, Ortiz, the minister of pain and Rich the master of disguise. Debbie and Rich infiltrate the organization only to be held for harvesting, as two perfect ebony specimens. Link uses the skills of his previous profession to save his friends as he pursues the syndicate's boss, kwn only as the PS, or parts supplier.
- Author BiographyR. D. Peterson, previously a Certified Fraud Examiner, resides in Chicago and Sanibel Island, Florida. In November, 2013, Deniable Justice, a prequel to The Syndicate's Church was published. This novel, the second in the Robert Link series, provides a deeper background for his protagonist, Robert Link, as he protects the helpless of the deep south and urban ghettos from a predatory insurance company dealing in fraud, arson, drugs, beatings, rape and even murder, when necessary and profitable.
- Author(s)R D Peterson
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.