All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Leading Scholars Debate a Key New Testament Topic The relationship between Matthew, Mark, and Luke is one of the most contested topics in Gospel studies. How do we account for the close similarities--and differences--in the Syptic Gospels? In the last few decades, the standard answers to the typical questions regarding the Syptic Problem have come under fire, while new approaches have surfaced. This up-to-date introduction articulates and debates the four major views. Following an overview of the issues, leading proponents of each view set forth their positions and respond to each of the other views. A concluding chapter summarizes the discussion and charts a direction for further study.
- Author Biography<b>Stanley E. Porter</b> (PhD, University of Sheffield) is president, dean, professor of New Testament, and Roy A. Hope Chair in Christian Worldview at McMaster Divinity College in Hamilton, Ontario. He has authored or edited dozens of books. <b>Bryan R. Dyer </b>(PhD, McMaster Divinity College) is acquisitions editor for Baker Academic in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBryan R Dyer,Stanley E Porter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.