All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.91Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $52.22
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.58Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionWe've got this, Grant said and he took his right hand off the steering wheel and reached over to give Lucy a comforting pat. She leaned in to his touch and let his hand linger on her shoulder. Seriously, Lula...at the risk of sounding insensitive...what's the worst that could happen? The System is on the rise. Grant and Lucy have arrived in Brixton, Nebraska -- but instead of a reunion with Lucy's family they have found a desolate and deserted ghost town. Together they will have to unlock the secrets buried there. Back in Oregon, Ethan's health is in rapid decline. He needs surgery to survive. Principal Spencer fulfilled his promise and delivered a doctor, but will she and the other newcomers be able to save his life?
- Author BiographyShelbi Wescott is a high school Language Arts and Creative Writing teacher, a mother of two, a television junky, and a board game connoisseur. Her first book, Virulent: The Release was born from a challenge issued by her students to write a book that would interest them. When she isn't writing, Shelbi can be found wandering the aisles of Powell's Books, throwing really elaborate birthday parties, and officiating weddings. Shelbi lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband (a newspaper editor) and her two sons, Elliott and Isaac.
- Author(s)Shelbi D Wescott
- PublisherArthur Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.