All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second in a trilogy using the John Davis character. In this action / adventure vel, Davis is functioning as a rookie doctor to a bunch of Amigos de las Americas in Guatemala. He is part of a group including Cheryl Dietrich, Missy Lundstrum, Scott Ridder, and Bill Lundstrum. Davis has trouble with the control freak Bill Lundstrum at first, but eventually wins all the group over to his way of thinking. Davis has formed alliances with the locals including the mayor's daughter and nephew. In a high pitched action/adventure drama, Davis wins over the local population of Mayan Indians, and becomes the de facto leader of the group wins over the day.
- Author BiographyRalph Dittman is a retired MD who ran a stem cell research company that tried to perfect a technique for producing immunologically compatable stem cells. He has a wide and diverse background. He graduated from Harvard with honors having majored in engineering and applied physics. He obtained his MD from Baylor College of Medicine in 1973. He finished his residency at Stanford. He has written many novels, screen plays, and articles. He has produced several award winning documentaries on Stem Cells. His interests range from ethnobotany to engineering problems.
- Author(s)Ralph Dittman
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.