About this product
- DescriptionIn his second book on tactical weapons, Suarez sets the record straight on the true role of the shotgun in combat. He shows you what you need to kw to defend your home, family or business, including multiple hostiles, low-light situations, moving targets and more.
- Author BiographyGabe Suarez is a veteran of Southern California law enforcement, where he has served for many years. His extensive field experience includes single officer patrol, gang enforcement, special operations and tactical training. He was one of the founding members of his department's Special Weapons and Tactical Precision Rifle teams.
- Author(s)Gabriel Suarez
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.