All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.97
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.87Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.00
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.58
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIt's beesn 110 years since Frederick Warne published Beatrix Potter's very first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit , and in celebration, we are delighted to be publishing special editions of her entire body of work. Unlike the traditional little white books, these editions have delightful colourful covers and specially designed endpapers. And to make them extra special, we have included a publisher's te to tell you all about the history of how each book came to be. Mrs. Tittlemouse is a terribly tidy little wood mouse. She is always sweeping her burrow, polishing and tidying. It is an endless job and it seems that sooner has she made a good start than ather messy visitor appears and leaves their muddy footprints everywhere. Beatrix Potter had in her youth made beautiful microscopic studies of insects, and this kwledge enabled her to produce delightful pictures of the many uninvited guests, from spiders to bees, found in Mrs. Tittlemouse's underground home. The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse is number 11 in Beatrix Potter's series of 23 little books.
- Author BiographyBeatrix Potter is regarded as one of the world's best-loved children's authors of all time. From her first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published by Frederick Warne in 1902, she went on to create a series of stories based around animal characters including Mrs. Tiggy-winkle, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-duck, Mr. Jeremy Fisher and Tom Kitten. Her humorous, lively tales and beautiful illustrations have become a natural part of childhood.
- Author(s)Beatrix Potter
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrederick Warne Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/01/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.