All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been 110 years since Frederick Warne published Beatrix Potter's very first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit , and in celebration, we are delighted to be publishing special editions of her entire body of work. Unlike the traditional little white books, these editions have delightful colourful covers and specially designed endpapers. And to make them extra special, we have included a publisher's te to tell you all about the history of how each book came to be. When two naughty little mice discover the door to the beautiful doll's house ajar, they just have to tiptoe inside and have a look. The temptation to try the delicious looking food in the dining room proves too great however, and chaos ensues when they discover that it will t come off the plates! The Tale of Two Bad Mice is number five in Beatrix Potter's series of 23 little books.
- Author BiographyBeatrix Potter is regarded as one of the world's best-loved children's authors of all time. From her first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published by Frederick Warne in 1902, she went on to create a series of stories based around animal characters including Mrs. Tiggy-winkle, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-duck, Mr. Jeremy Fisher and Tom Kitten. Her humorous, lively tales and beautiful illustrations have become a natural part of childhood.
- Author(s)Beatrix Potter
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBP 1-23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrederick Warne Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/01/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight110 g
- Width107 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $7.70Trending at AU $10.63
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.57
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $23.52
- AU $20.78Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.