All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2006 Nazanin Afshin-Jam had just signed her first record deal, placed runner-up for Miss World, and was a sought-after fashion model. When she received an email about a Kurdish girl named Nazanin Fatehi who was facing execution for stabbing a man who tried to rape her she began a desperate campaign to save Fatehi.
- Author BiographyNAZANIN AFSHIN-JAM is an international human rights and democracy activist, a public speaker and the co-founder and president of the Stop Child Executions organization. Born in Iran and raised in Vancouver, Afshin-Jam was appointed as a director on the board of the Canadian Race Relations Foundation by the Prime Minister's Office in 2008. She lives in Vancouver, Ottawa and Paris. Visit her online at nazaninafshinjam.com.
- Author(s)Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.