Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time, Ribby, a Pussy-cat invites a little dog called Duchess to tea with plans to serve her something so very very nice baked in a pie dish with a pink rim. Ribby promises Duchess she shall have the entree entirely to herself. Duchess accepts the invitation but hopes she will t be served mouse. I really couldn't, couldn't eat mouse pie. And I shall have to eat it, because it is a party. Duchess has prepared a ham and veal pie in a pink-rimmed dish (just like Ribby's dish), and would much rather eat her own pie. It is all ready to put into the oven, she says, Such a lovely pie-crust; and I put in a little tin patty-pan to hold up the crust. She reads the invitation again and realizes she will have the opportunity to switch the pies when Ribby leaves on an errand.
- Author BiographyBeatrix had numerous small animals as pets which she observed closely and drew endlessly. Summer holidays were spent away from London, in Scotland and in the English Lake District where Beatrix developed a love of the natural world which was the subject of her painting from an early age.
- Author(s)Beatrix Potter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.