The Talent Powered Organization: Strategies for Globalization, Talent Management and High Performance by Elizabeth Craig, Robert J. Thomas, Peter Cheese (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, workforce talent is becoming harder to gain and easier to lose. A potentially lethal mix of changing workforce demographics, reduced workforce engagement and alignment, and the need for new skills are forcing organizations to look anew at their recruitment and retention strategies. Crucially, organizations that neglect to manage and grow their talent are destined to suffer a dramatic decline in business performance. The Talent Powered Organization combines a strategic and robust analysis of the dominant issues with a practical approach to reveal the best ways for you to recruit, manage, engage and retain people in your organization. The authors, leading experts on talent management within global consultancy Accenture, draw on a rich pool of international research and analysis to reveal key trends affecting recruitment and retention. Their findings provide you with the insight you need to ensure your organization doesn't lose out in the fight to attract and retain the right people. With the help of the information provided in this book, you will be able to: place talent at the heart of your business strategy; make leaders and line managers accountable for engaging employees; build organizational capabilities in learning and skills development; establish diversity as a key strategic asset for success; and, enlist your entire organization in identifying and nurturing talent. Containing case studies, international research findings, and practical tools, this book provides you with an objective platform for reviewing talent in your company. It will empower you to understand the forces affecting recruitment and retention and harness them for the long term good of your organization and customers.
- Author BiographyPeter Cheese is the Managing Director for Accenture's Human Performance practice globally. He has more han 25 years' consulting experience. Robert J. Thomas is an Accenture partner and executive director of Accenture's Institute for High Performance Business in Boston, MA. Elizabeth Craig is a research fellow at the Accenture Institute for High Performance in Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Craig,Peter Cheese,Robert J. Thomas
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.