All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and up-to-date, this valuable resource offers tested trade secrets for finding talented workers online. Covering all the latest trends, tools, tips, and tricks, focus is placed on practical applications that improve the acquisition, on-boarding, and management of employees -- sourcing them better, smarter, faster, and cheaper than the competition. From outreach through social media to specialised Google commands, this authoritative handbook is a dynamic weapon for recruiters, professionals, and sourcing specialists wishing to compete in the global marketplace.
- Author BiographyShally Steckerl is a globally recognized recruiting leader who has helped build sourcing organizations for companies such as Microsoft, Google, Coca-Cola, Cisco, and Motorola. He is a writer, a public speaker, and an adjunct professor at Temple University in Philadelphia. He lives in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Shally Steckerl
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.