All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.53
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular Fortune articles in many years was a cover story called What It Takes to Be Great. Geoff Colvin offered new evidence that top performers in any field--from Tiger Woods and Winston Churchill to Warren Buffett and Jack Welch--are t determined by their inborn talents. Greatness doesn't come from DNA but from practice and perseverance honed over decades. And t just plain old hard work, like your grandmother might have advocated, but a very specific kind of work. The key is how you practice, how you analyze the results of your progress and learn from your mistakes, that enables you to achieve greatness. Now Colvin has expanded his article with much more scientific background and real-world examples. He shows that the skills of business--negotiating deals, evaluating financial statements, and all the rest--obey the principles that lead to greatness, so that anyone can get better at them with the right kind of effort. Even the hardest decisions and interactions can be systematically improved. This new mind-set, combined with Colvin's practical advice, will change the way you think about your job and career--and will inspire you to achieve more in all you do.
- Author BiographyGeoff Colvin, Fortune 's senior editor at large, is one of America's most respected business journalists. David Drummond has made his living as an actor for over twenty-five years, and he received an AudioFile Earphones Award for his first audiobook, Love 'Em or Lose 'Em.
- Author(s)Geoff Colvin
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)David Drummond
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time450
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.