Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tamar Project is a guideline to overcoming Incest, Sexual Abuse and Rape, that has occurred in one's life. This type of abuse can leave one ashamed, full of guilt and a emotional wreck. This guideline was created by the author as she used them to assist her in overcoming her own abuse. These tools are made from the bible and personal experiences of the authors; and through her ministry, has helped others to overcome their past and begin to live the life God had designed for them. Overcoming sexual abuse is a hard task for those that had to endure this, but just kwing that this book is t just ather testimony, but also a guidance to how the author overcame her struggles with the word of God, the guidelines of the bible, and her own personal deliverance will show others how they too, can become free from bondage of their past.
- Author BiographyEvangelist Mary Reynolds-Kennedy is the CEO and Founder of The Tamar Project Ministry. She was a victim turned victor herself and has written the tools she used, that were designed by God in helping others to overcome sexual abuse.
- Author(s)Mrs Mary Reynolds Kennedy
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.