All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis legendary Shakespeare series features authoritative and meticulously researched texts paired with scholarship by rewned Shakespeareans. Updated for the 21st century by editors Stephen Orgel of Stanford University and A. R. Braunmuller of UCLA, each book includes an essay on the theatrical world of Shakespeare's time, an introduction to the individual play, and a detailed te on the text used. With all new cover designs, these affordable Shakespeares are perfect for students, teachers, scholars and theatre professionals alike.
- Author Biography<b>William Shakespeare </b>was born in Stratford-upon-Avon in April 1564, and his birth is traditionally celebrated on April 23. The facts of his life, known from surviving documents, are sparse. He died on April 23, 1616, and was buried in Holy Trinity Church, Stratford. <b>Stephen Orgel</b>(editor) is the Jackson Eli Reynolds Professor of the Humanities at Stanford University and general editor of the Cambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byA. R. Braunmuller,Stephen Orgel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.