All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA bestselling business title on how to unlock the potential of people by applying the techniques of coaching. Coaching is the key to realising the potential of your employees, your organisation and yourself. The good news is that becoming a great coach requires nurturing just a few simple skills and habits. This bestselling and classic business book, w revised and relaunched, takes you through the stages needed to implement coaching to maximum effect. Easy to read and apply, the book provides the techniques and tools of coaching that are vital for anyone who wants to develop a team of people who will perform effectively and who will relish working with you. Since its publication in 1996, it has become the bible for the coaching manager.
- Author BiographyMax Landsberg is an internationally recognized authority on executive coaching and professional development. His books on coaching, motivation and leadership have sold more than 100,000 copies and have been translated into 14 languages. He is a regular instructor on corporate educational programs, and serves as faculty on courses for professional coaches.
- Author(s)Max Landsberg
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleProfile Business Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Business
- Out-of-print date09/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.