The Tao of Dating: The Smart Woman's Guide to Being Absolutely Irresistible by Ali Binazir MD (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe #1-Rated Dating Book by Readers on Amazon for 3+ Years Running This is what readers say: 'I have read many books about relationships and dating, but The Tao of Dating is one of a kind, so different and mind-blowing in its common sense and simplicity that it is impossible to put it down once you start reading.' 'Well, where shall I start? Mind blowing? Life-changing? Truly opened my eyes? No words can express how much I love this book. I wish I had read it much earlier.' 'I keep this book in a small, carefully chosen, boxed collection of 'indispensable advice I wish I had written' that I will pass along to my children as they navigate through teens, twenties, early adulthood and beyond.' 'This turned out to be one of the most transformative books I have ever read much more so than I thought it possibly could be.' 'The content is intelligent and compassionate and enriching far beyond anything to do with dating. In essence, this book somehow, magically, alchemically, brings you back to yourself. Everyday TV and other media specialize in portraying women as cheap and disposable. This book is the antidote. Just by reading it, one is restored to one's own heart. I can think of better praise.' '1.5 reads of the book in and I can honestly say that I t only have a clear sense of the basic things that I was doing that were completely throwing off the dynamic with these men, but that I w have simple, quite beautiful little tools in mind when I'm interacting with men that make me properly excited to date. I'll admit that I bought a few books in this vein in one lump...but 'The Tao of Dating' just completely blew them out of the water.' 'This is the most helpful dating book that I have experienced! At the time of my purchase I also downloaded two other books and after reading this I can't even get through the first chapter of the other ones.' 'Thanks to this specific book, I went from having a nexistent dating life, with empty weeks stretching ahead to being booked every night of the week and in some cases, having two or three dates per evening... the results, for me, were dramatic: I w feel like I have my pick of the litter a slew of fabulous guys who all clamor for my attention.' Can You Have it All? Hell Yeah! I believe that smart, successful women CAN have it all -- both a great career AND a rich, warm, fulfilling love life. Do read on if you agree. See -- smart women like yourself were having unfulfilling love lives on an epidemic scale when I was an advisor at Harvard. They either couldn't find the right guy, were with the wrong guy, had relationships that didn't last, or had given up on dating entirely. So I wrote this book to remedy the situation. This is t your grandma's dating guide. Partially because I'm t your grandma, and partially because the 21st century poses unprecedented challenges to the modern woman. With a high-powered career, it may seem that there just isn't time for love. And wadays, lots of guys are less educated & affluent than you. What to do? Ancient Wisdom + Modern Science = Lasting Love & Happiness for You This book combines ancient wisdom with modern science to give smart, successful women like yourself a heart-centered, science-based, practical guide to finding fulfillment in your love lives -- and far beyond. I give it all to you in a progression of small, easy steps that put the fun back in dating, plus the science and reasoning behind it so you can trust where it all comes from. Click on the 'Read first chapter FREE' button above and to the right, or use the 'Click to look inside' button to read the full table of contents. Also some juicy tidbits for you in the 'About the Author' section below.
- Author BiographyHi there! Dr Ali Binazir here, and I'm thrilled you're paying a visit. Relevant credentials: --I've got a bachelor's degree from Harvard College. This means I can put two thoughts together and express them in a way you understand. More important, I also know how smart people (i.e. you) think and behave since I've been around a lot of them. -- I have an M.D. from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. This is where I learned how to diagnose and treat problems, including those relating to the human mind. -- I have an M.Phil. from Cambridge University and was also a former consultant at McKinsey & Company. That's more training on how to diagnose & fix problems. -- I'm a certified clinical hypnotherapist. This means after figuring out what someone's doing wrong, I have tools to actually change their behavior. Much more important than all of that: I've been on hundreds (hundreds!) of dates. And I've had thousands (thousands!) of men write to me for the past six years, telling me what turns them on (and off) about women. Translation: I know how guys think and what they like. And in clear, practical terms, I can teach how you can be the thing they like -- even love. I'm committed to helping you become the most deliriously happy and fulfilled version of you, and am glad to be of service. Some topics of interest that I cover in The Tao of Dating *The dilemma of the career-oriented woman*How to embrace your inner goddess *Why men are so damn horny *Why you need to kill the prince *The perfect guy vs. the perfect guy for you *The big secret about how men relate to female beauty *Your secret gift as a woman *Why good women get involved (and stay) in bad relationships *How to spot bad boys *How to love your body now *Thirteen places to meet great men*Why long-distance relationships suck *Internet dating: perils and opportunities*Meeting men: should you initiate or not?*Fail-safe ways to make men approach you *The Three-Man plan*Rejection-Proofing yourself *Use your Unfair Advantage*The Magic Question *How to be irresistible *The Passion Formula*3 ways to make a man fall in love with you*What drives men away*Getting the second date*The right time to have sex with a man*How to keep a man worth keeping
- Author(s)Ali Binazir MD
- PublisherElite Communications LLC
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElite Communications LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.