Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial analysis is an information-based undertaking. It determines the value of a company by the data that measures the company's assets, income, and cash flow. The quality of financial analysis is a product of the quantity, quality, and timeliness of the information that is used in making the analysis. Better and more current information leads to better investment decisions. This landmark work presents all of the important concepts of finance in simple and easy-to-understand terms. A trivial structure of information that provides us with a company's complete financial profile underlies finance's apparent complexity. This apparent complexity is a result of an archaic process of manually preparing financial statements and simplicity is the result of liberating the information from the limited boundaries established by a pre-automation past. Even more important, this work reveals how this simple and intuitive information can be produced on a current, even real-time, basis.
- Author BiographyRobert Meldahl has graduate degrees in both Law and Computer Science. In a very varied career, he has worked as an attorney, a military officer, a computer scientist and a Vice-President for a major Wall Street firm. He has authored Being and the End of History, a work on Western and Eastern philosophy, Banking the Past, a work on financial information, and The Tao of Financial Information, a presentation of how financial data will be managed in the information age.
- Author(s)Robert Meldahl
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.