All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslated more often than any other book except the <b>Bible</b>, the <b>Tao Te Ching</b> has been a spiritual guide for centuries, helping millions find peace within themselves, with each other, and with the natural world around them. Written in workbook style, complete with exercises, questionnaires, journal-keeping techniques, and affirmations, <b>The Tao of Inner Peace</b> translates the ancient Eastern philosophy into a plan for contemporary Western living. Diane Dreher, Ph.D., shows the way to: * Bring greater joy, fulfillment, and creativity to daily life * Heal the body and spirit * Build self-acceptance and self-esteem * Resolve conflict * Reverse negative cycles of emotion * Understand life as a process of changes and challenges With its lively, demystifying approach, <b>The Tao of Inner Peace</b> shows how the Tao can be a powerful source of growth, inspiration, and peace.</p></p>
- Author Biography<b>Diane Dreher, Ph.D., </b>is a bestselling author, teacher, and positive psychology coach. Her books, <i>The Tao of Inner Peace, The Tao of Personal Leadership, The Tao of Womanhood, Inner Gardening, </i>and<i>Your Personal Renaissance<b>, </b></i>have been translated into ten languages and her work has been featured in media outlets including<i>USA Today, Entrepreneur, Redbook, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Science of Mind, </i>radio and TV talk shows, and websites on leadership and personal growth. Dreher has a Ph.D. in Renaissance English literature from UCLA as well as a Master s Degree in Counseling with a health psychology emphasis, and credentials in spiritual counseling and holistic health. She is professor of English and associate director of the Spirituality and Health Institute at Santa Clara University in northern California.
- Author(s)Diane Dreher
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.