The Tao of Management: An Age Old Study for New Age Managers by Robert Messing (Paperback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tao of Management adapts the teaching of Taoism to the world of the modern manager. It will enable managers to see how things happen in their work environment and to understand how work energies flow or become blocked. It presents a time-tested framework within which to improve awareness, understanding and skills. Improved results at work, at home, and at play invariably follow. The Tao enables the manager to tap his inner resources on the way to real success, human accomplishment and satisfaction.
- Author(s)Robert Messing
- PublisherHumanics Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1988
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumanics Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.