All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the sayings of the ancient Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu in the Tao Te Ching, Warren Buffett's worldly wisdom is deceptively simple and ermously powerful in application. In The Tao of Warren Buffett, Mary Buffett joins ted Buffetologist and international lecturer David Clark to bring you Warren Buffett's smartest, funniest and most memorable sayings, with an eye towards revealing the life philosophies and the investment strategies that have made him the world's most successful investor -- and the world's richest man. From serious investors to chronic over-spenders, this book can teach everyone some secrets of success.
- Author BiographyMary Buffett is an international bestselling author and speaker on the investment methods of Warren Buffett. She gained her unique insight while married to Warren's son Peter for twelve years. David Clark holds degrees in both finance and law, and in the late seventies was the founding member of the original Buffettologists - a small group of early Berkshire shareholders who studied the investment methods of Warren Buffett. He is now the Managing Director of a private partnership that invests primarily in arbitrage situations.
- Author(s)David Clark,Mary Buffett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.