All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling first book in the Tapper Twins series is a hilariously authentic showcase of what it's like to be in middle school in our digitally-saturated world, told as a colorful oral history with photos, screenshots, text messages, chat logs, and online gaming digital art. Twelve-year-old twins, Claudia and Reese, who couldn't be more different...except in their determination to come out on top in a vicious prank war. But when the competition escalates into an all-out battle that's fought from the cafeteria of their New York City private school all the way to the fictional universe of an online video game, the twins have to decide if their efforts to destroy each other are worth the price. In a starred review, Publishers Weekly declared This uproarious series opener... is packed with both laugh-out-loud moments and heart.
- Author BiographyGeoff Rodkey is an Emmy-nominated screenwriter who has written the hit films Daddy Day Care, RV, The Shaggy Dog, and the Disney Channel original TV movie Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas. He is also the author of The Tapper Twins Go to War (With Each Other), and The Tapper Twins Tear Up New York, as well as the middle grade trilogy The Chronicles of Egg. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Geoff Rodkey
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTapper Twins
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.