Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionMadeline awoke in a strange room, her heart pounding rapidly, thinking where am I? The room was quiet except for the crashing of waves on a shore and the gentle breeze that rustled curtains against flowered wallpaper. She searched her mind for a moment trying to remember. What had she been doing? Why was she here? She had been ice-skating on a frozen pond in Oregon! She had been practicing her old skill. How could there be waves? She turned her head to see a man sitting in a chair. Who was he? Terror welled up in her chest. Where is my family, where is my daughter? My God, what am I doing here? He rose and stealthily walked to her bedside. Do you remember your name?
- Author(s)Victoria O'Quigley
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.