All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the Greatest Investment Tool of All Time! The tax breaks and loopholes built into real estate make it one of the most profitable investments in the world. In fact, the real estate tax exchange loophole----kwn as the 1031 Exchange----is one of the greatest tax loopholes in existence. This loophole allows a real estate investor to sell a property without paying a penny in capital gains tax----as long as the investor reinvests his or her profits into ather property. Not only is this a great way to invest without paying taxes, ita s also a great way to grow real wealth over time. The rules can be confusing, but tax exchange works for every investor, big or small. This handy guide offers detailed, step--by--step advice on using the 1031 Exchange----and much more: aeo How the capital gains tax works aeo Other little--kwn real estate loopholes aeo Creative real estate financing techniques aeo Advanced elements of tax--free exchanges aeo Terms and concepts you need to kw aeo Eight things that can hold up a closing aeo Transferring debt to other properties aeo How zoning laws affect your investments aeo How tax--free exchanges affect your tax shelter aeo Where to find potential exchanges aeo Twelve creative techniques applied to exchanges aeo Nine booby traps to watch out for in exchanges Dona t wait----use the 1031 Exchange to start building your fortune today!
- Author BiographyJACK CUMMINGS is a partner in the Fort LauderdaleA-based firm Cummings Realty, Inc., a consulting firm for real estate developers and marketing companies specializing in hotel, time--share, and large project marketing. He is widely published in the field of real estate investing, financing, and marketing, and is the author of the classic Real Estate Finance and Investment Manual.
- Author(s)Jack Cummings
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.