Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionTwo weeks after widowed Canadian management consultant, Lewis Ainslie, arrives at a tiny Caribbean tax haven for a much-needed break, he is thrilled he has agenda for a change. Little does he kw that as he reunites with former acquaintances on San Sebastian, they have just put a grand plan into action. Sir Gordon Fairweather and his wife, Bunny, have decided Lewis is the perfect foil to help cover up their massive client fraud. Their archnemesis and former client, Arthur Fleming, has returned to the island with his wife, Delia, to recover his losses. Driven by separate motives, both women seduce the vulnerable Lewis. Bunny is financially dependent on her husband and driven by self-interest. And Delia Fleming is in reality Erica Persson, a Swiss investigator hired by Fleming to recover his stolen money. After Erica and Lewis become emotionally involved, he sets out on a dangerous journey to find out the truth about Fairweather and Fleming. But there is only one problem: Lewis has idea who he can trust. In this financial thriller set on an offshore tax haven, two powerful enemies desperate to secure an illicit fortune use bribery and passion to dupe an unsuspecting visitor who is forced to take matters into his own hands.
- Author(s)Lawrence Anderson
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.