All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionGet comprehensive, detailed guidance on the tax law of unrelated businesses for tax-exempt organizations, written by the leading expert in the field The Tax Law of Unrelated Business for Nonprofit Organizations has everything you need to help you understand and interpret the general rules, modifications, and exceptions of the tax law of unrelated business for nprofit organizations-including the unrelated debt-financed income rules, commercial activities, use of separate entities, and reporting requirements. This comprehensive resource equips you to fully analyze your organization's operations from the unrelated business perspective. You'll focus on details pertaining to the unrelated business income tax return (Form 990-T) and its many schedules. In addition, you'll get six appendices and tables to help round out your analysis. This authoritative guide explores every facet of tax law applicable to unrelated business for nprofit organizations, including the rules governing: Publishing Advertising Corporate sponsorships Gift shops Restaurants and cafes List rentals and exchanges Trade shows Travel tours Real property development Research programs Gambling and gaming Endorsements Convenience businesses Foreign source income This must-have resource is filled with explanations and illustrations and hands-on guidance from Bruce R. Hopkins, the leading authority in nprofit law. Its in-depth information shows you how to thoroughly and authoritatively manage unrelated business activities and protect your organization's tax-exempt status.
- Author BiographyBruce R. Hopkins is the country's leading authority on tax-exempt organizations and is a senior partner with the firm Polsinelli Shughart. He is the author or coauthor of more than 25 books, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition , and the newsletter Bruce R. Hopkins' Nonprofit Counsel , all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight664 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.