All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this era of unprecedented access to information, teachers have a wealth of resources readily available for lesson planning - but determining what legally can and can't be used in the classroom is a difficult task. The Teacher's Guide to Music, Media and Copyright Law helps explain in plain English just how information, images, video and music can be incorporated into any kind of lesson plan without running afoul of copyright laws. You'll learn: what you can legally use without permission; how to obtain and licence what you need permission to use; how to check the copyright status of any media item; and, how to apply copyright legality examples to real classroom situations.
- Author BiographyDr. James Frankel, Ed.D. is the instrumental and general music teacher at the Franklin Avenue Middle School. In 1996, Dr. Frankel completed his Masters Degree in Music Education at Teachers College, Columbia University, where he completed his doctorial studies in 2002. Dr. Frankel has published over 30 articles in various state, national and international journals of music education.
- Author(s)James T. Frankel
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMusic Pro Guides
- Weight785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.