All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers are often the first to tice kids' mental health issues. This book, the first of its kind, gives teachers an understanding of everything from depression and anxiety to OCD and trauma. Including a section on working with mental health professionals, this book will help teachers to help their students.
- Author BiographyWilliam Dikel, MD, a child and adolescent psychiatrist who assists school districts nationwide, lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)William Dikel
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.