All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this valuable philosophy of Christian education for theologians, James Smart offers an excellent evaluation and redefinition of the goals of teaching ministry. Important topics addressed in this book include how to use the Bible in curriculum development and the relationship of the church to secular education.
- Author BiographyJames D. Smart was a Presbyterian minister who wrote more than thirty books on Christian education and biblical studies. He was Professor of Biblical Interpretation at Union Theological Seminary in New York City from 1957 to 1971. Smart died in 1982 at the age of 74.
- Author(s)James D. Smart
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1954
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.