All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a cutting-edge, provocative discussion of the coming transformation in education. A revolution is taking place in classrooms today, based on the cross-fertilization of three major instructional invations, the othree sisters:o differentiated instruction, RTI, and techlogy. Each of these has, or soon will, impact classrooms drastically, but the owhole is greater than the sum of the parts:o that is, the whole impact of these three is many times as influential as the impact of any one of these factors individually. Because of the increasing emphasis on differentiation, RTI, and techlogy-based instruction, teachers are teaching in new and different ways. These invations all address the ever-present pressures on teachers at all grade levels to meet/exceed AYP, and teachers are hungry for invative instructional ideas that will assist them to do so. The authors draw on the growing 21st Century Skills movement to address these three instructional invations together.
- Author BiographyLearn more about William Bender's PD offerings Consulting Description: Differentiated Instruction Consulting Description: Math Consulting Description: Project-Based Learning Consulting Description: RTI Consulting Description: Technology William N. Bender began his career by teaching eighth- and ninth-grade students in the public schools. He worked in higher education for 28 years and published over 60 research articles and 24 books in education. He specializes in instructional strategies for all students and is recognized as a national leader on instructional tactics, response to intervention, and differentiated instruction. Dr. Bender believes his job is to inform audiences across the nation of innovative, up to date information, based on current applied research. Dr. Bender received his Ph.D. in Special Education from the University of North Carolina and currently consults with schools and districts in the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)Laura B. Waller,William Neil Bender
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.