All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume leading teachers of Arabic, many of whom have written influential textbooks for advanced learners, explore the realities and challenges of teaching Arabic as a foreign language. Topics covered include the state of the Arabic teaching profession; the institutional challenges in U.S. and study-abroad programs; the teaching of various skills such as writing, reading, speaking, and listening; the varieties of Arabic and their relevance in the classroom; the uses of techlogy in the classroom; and, testing. Published in 1995, many of the issues raised in this volume remain relevant today. This title was distributed for the American Association of Teachers of Arabic.
- Author BiographyMahmoud Al-Batal is an associate professor and director of the Arabic Flagship Program at University of Texas at Austin. He is coauthor (with Kristen Brustad and Abbas Al-Tonsi) of the Al-Kitaab Arabic textbook series.
- PublisherThe American Association of Teachers of Arabic
- Date of Publication25/06/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWilliamsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe American Association of Teachers of Arabic
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMahmoud Al-Batal
- Introduction byMahmoud Al-Batal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.