All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionEtienne has a problem; he's going to be declared bankrupt, t only that but his life is in danger. How did he arrive at this crossroads in his life? Jacques Werner's tight thriller spins the tale of Etienne, educated in Switzerland, young and keen to get involved in the adrenalin rush of business. He loans capital from his grandmother and sets up Tradissima, a raw materials trading company. When things go a little unsteady a client approaches him wanting to be a sole client, questions asked. But plenty of questions will need answers later on. A tight vella, Jacques Werner's The Tears of Paul Ryan will be a welcome addition to devotees of the thriller.
- Author BiographyJacques Werner, a graduate of the University of Geneva and of the Harvard Law School of the United States is an international business lawyer whose practice focuses on international commercial arbitration.
- Author(s)Jacques Werner
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.