All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a complete manual on the technique of writing with the pointed pen in roundhand, which is the American version of copperplate. You'll find detailed step-by-step instructions for executing the straight stroke, variations on the straight stroke (heavy strokes, hairline), curved stroke, push stroke, shading, ligatures, and other components of the style.
- Author(s)Gordon Turner
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLettering, Calligraphy, Typography
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
Most relevant reviews
- nomorefans30 Jan, 2017by
Very light on book-just okay
Whilst the writer displays excellent skills it really is a refresher course/ real beginner book. Can't see me using it a lot but paid what you would expect from such a book. Overall, I am underwhelmed and book is just okay.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92