All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionUsing case studies from India this book presents a conceptual model of commercialization of rural techlogies in developing countries. It concludes that India has t placed eugh emphasis on ensuring the efficiency of small-scale production units.
- Author BiographyAmulya Reddy is President of the International Energy Initiative, and a member of the Scientific and Technical Advisory Panel, Global Environment Facility, World Bank, Washington, DC. Formerly he was Chairman of the Department of Management Studies, and Professor at the Centre for the Application of Science and Technology to Rural Areas (ASTRA) at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India A S Bhalla is Chief of the Employment Strategies Branch, International Labour Office, Geneva. Previously he was Chief, Technology and Employment Branch, ILO; Hallsworth Professorial Fellow in Economics at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom; visiting Research Associate at the Economic Growth Center, Yale University; Research Officer at the Institute of Economics and Statistics, Oxford University; and University Tutorial Fellow at the University of Delhi.
- Author(s)A. Reddy,A. S. Bhalla,Amulya K. N. Reddy
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Notetables, figures, notes, references, bibliography, index
- Weight408 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.