Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionA city held to ransom. A brave few determined to fight. A race against time. Spring 1868, and the population of Boston is being terrorised by a series of mysterious attacks: first a magnetic storm causes ships in the harbour to collide in flames, then in ather bizarre catastrophe every piece of glass in the financial district spontaneously melts - clocks, windows, eyeglasses. The city's fate relies on four young students: Civil War veteran Marcus Mansfield, brash Bob Richards, meticulous Edwin Hoyt and the eccentric but brilliant Ellen Swallow. Together, they are The Techlogists . In a climate of rising hysteria, these four courageous individuals must unite against the forces of darkness to uncover the mastermind before he can stage his greatest outrage.
- Author BiographyMatthew Pearl is the internationally bestselling author of The Dante Club, published in more than thirty languages and forty countries. His other books include The Poe Shadow and The Last Dickens. Pearl is a graduate of Harvard University and Yale Law School and has taught literature at Harvard and at Emerson College. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Matthew Pearl
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight407 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.