The Teen Eating Manifesto: The Ten Essential Steps to Losing Weight, Looking Great and Getting Healthy by Ma Rd Cde Cdn Lisa Stollman (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will empower teens to make smart food and lifestyle choices so they can reach and maintain a healthy weight. They will also learn how to stay well-fueled, feel and look terrific and get healthy! It's also a valuable book for any teen, regardless of their weight, who wants to learn how to eat healthier, live better and and enjoy a good quality of life in the future. This is the ultimate book for healthy eating and wellness for teens!
- Author BiographyNutritionist and Registered Dietitian, Lisa Stollman, MA, RD, CDE, CDN has enjoyed learning about the health benefits of food, as well as cooking it, since she was in high school. Her mother was a gourmet cook and had a great influence on Lisa's culinary skills. After working in several highly-acclaimed Detroit restaurants as both a sous chef and waitress, Lisa left her hometown of suburban Detroit to pursue her B.S. in Foods and Nutrition at the prestigious New York University. Lisa loved the program so much at NYU that she stayed on for her M.A. in Clinical Nutrition. She spent over a decade working at several top academic institutions, including Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and The Frances Stern Nutrition Center In Boston. For the past twenty years, Lisa has been the owner of Lisa Stollman Nutrition in Huntington, New York, where she loves helping teens learn how to eat healthier and manage their weight. She is the Nutrition Consultant to the highly-esteemed North Shore Medical Group-Mount Sinai Hospital and is the go-to nutritionist for many pediatricians on the North Shore of Long Island. In addition to being a Certified Diabetes Educator, Lisa is certified as a Specialist in Pediatric Weight Management by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Lisa is a Past Chair of The Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and a past Board Member of The New York State Dietetic Association. She has been quoted in magazines such as Glamour and Vogue. Lisa has been a speaker for the Long Island branch of The American Heart Association and The American Cancer Society. She has consulted to Long Island schools on the benefits of including healthy food selections in the school cafeteria. In addition she is a member of Michelle Obama's Let's Move It campaign on Long Island. Lisa is passionate about helping teens learn how to make better food and lifestyle choices. The mother of two sons, Sam, a recent college grad and Max, a college student, Lisa knows the importance of eating well and getting fit when you are young to prevent future health problems. Lisa's goal is to empower teens to make the right food decisions so they can enjoy a healthy life. Lisa plans to continue her work with teens so they can live their healthiest lives and ultimately reverse the current health statistics for this population.
- Author(s)Ma Rd Cde Cdn Lisa Stollman
- PublisherLisa Stollman /Nirvana Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLisa Stollman /Nirvana Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.