All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs you face new academic and social pressures, you may feel more stressed out than ever before. You want to relate to your peers, but you may t have the skills you need to successfully navigate the social world. Grounded in evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), this book will help you develop simple and effective ways to connect with your fellow teens while still remaining uniquely you. In the book, you'll discover tips for finding your strengths, identifying negative self-talk, understanding social situations, and making new friends. Most importantly, you'll discover key strategies for creating a strong sense of self-kwledge and self-appreciation-two key building blocks for succeeding in the social world, and beyond. If you're ready to move past all the BFF drama and clique mentality, and start making truly positive connections with others, this book will show you the way.
- Author BiographyLucie Hemmen, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked for over twenty years to strengthen communication between teens and parents. She is author of several books for teens and parents, including Parenting a Teen Girl and The Bullying Workbook for Teens. The mother of two teen daughters named Marley and Daisy, Hemmen lives and practices in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Author(s)Lucie Hemmen
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight258 g
- Width205 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.