Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the new Wattpad sensation! Twenty-something Amber is fresh out of university with a degree she has clue what to do with...so she temps in order to earn eugh money to cover the cost of living the good life in London. While scrounging free wine from a wacky modern art gallery (her favourite life-hack) she looks at the 'art' and thinks 'if they can do it, why t me?'. Enter a drop-dead gorgeous gallery promoter and a bunch of unlikely friends, including her housemate Egg (short for Egbert), to help - and hinder - her crazy idea to unleash spray painted bananas across the capital. Laugh out loud with this fun romantic comedy and follow Amber as she literally spray paints the town red - and blue - and yellow - and pink...
- Author BiographyI was born in London to a Welsh mother and Spanish father, and spent my teenage years in Barcelona. Wherever I've lived my obsession with writing has followed! My first book Shop Girl Diaries began as a blog about working in my parents' eccentric chandelier shop. It was commissioned as a book and as a short film which was shown at The London Short Film Festival. I now write about the benefits of social media for writers for several publications and I run workshops. If I'm not writing or thinking about writing, it's probably because I'm up a mountain or fast asleep.
- Author(s)Emily Benet
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.