All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tempest contains sublime poetry and catchy songs, magic and low comedy, while it tackles important contemporary concerns: education, power politics, the effects of colonization, and techlogy. In this guide, Alden T. Vaughan and Virginia Mason Vaughan open up new ways into one of Shakespeare's most popular, malleable and controversial plays.
- Author BiographyAlden T. Vaughan is an Affiliate Professor at Clark University, USA and a Professor Emeritus at Columbia University, USA. He is co-editor of the Arden Third Series edition of The Tempest. Virginia Mason Vaughan is Professor Emerita and Research Professor at Clark University, USA. She is a leading international expert on The Tempest, and co-editor of the Arden Third Series edition of the play.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleArden Early Modern Drama Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlden T. Vaughan,Prof. Virginia Mason Vaughan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.