All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hopeless stutterer, taunted by his schoolmates, Mizoguchi feels utterly alone until he becomes an acolyte at a famous temple in Kyoto. But he quickly becomes obsessed with the temple's beauty, and cant live in peace as long as it exists.
- Author Biography<b>Yukio Mishima</b> was born in Tokyo, Japan, in 1925. One of Japan s most acclaimed and well-known authors of the 20th century, his works include <i>The Sailor who Fell from Grace with the Sea</i>, <i>The Sound of Waves</i>, and the <i>Sea of Fertility </i>tetralogy (<i>Spring Snow</i>, <i>Runaway Horses</i>, <i>The Temple of Dawn</i>, and <i>The Decay of the Angel</i>). He died in 1970.
- Author(s)Yukio Mishima
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEveryman's Library USA
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.