All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $33.37Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Templeton, regarded by Wall Street as one of the world's wisest investors, w shares his personal plan for increasing your quotient of happiness and prosperity. The secret lies in having a plan to live by. By following Templeton's twenty-one step programme - one-step a day for three weeks - vital connections between beliefs in religious principles and belief in yourself are revealed, enabling you to become a successful and happy person. Sir John Templeton was born in Winchester, Tennessee, went to Yale and then to Oxford as a Rhodes scholar. He is kwn for his astute investment skills on Wall Street and through Templeton Mutal Funds . In 1987 he founded the John Templeton Foundation and he currently funds the Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion.
- Author BiographySir John Templeton was born in Winchester, Tennessee, went to Yale and then to Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar. He is known for his astute investment skills on Wall Street and through the Templeton Mutual Funds. In 1987 he founded the John Templeton Foundation, and he currently funds the Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion.
- Author(s)John Marks Templeton
- PublisherTempleton Foundation Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationRadnor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTempleton Foundation Press,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Running Time277
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.