All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its kid-perfect humour and dynamic illustrations, Book 1 of the hilarious Templeton Twins series left young readers clamouring for more. And w with Book 2 in paperback, readers will once again revel in drama, silliness and suspense as the twins (and their ridiculous dog) plot to thwart the dastardly Dean brothers in order to save their father's invention as well as their father (and the dog). Oh yes, there is sure to be ather recipe. This time for guacamole. Or is it coleslaw?
- Author BiographyEllis Weiner is a freelance writer who contributes to the New Yorker and is a regular blogger for The Huffington Post. He is the author of several books for adults, including Yiddish with Dick and Jane, which he co-authored with his wife. Jeremy Holmes was born in Landstuhl, Germany and raised in Auburn, New York. He has a master's degree from Tyler School of Art and a bachelor's degree in graphic design from Philadelphia University, and is the creative mind behind Mutt Ink, a graphic design studio.
- Author(s)Ellis Weiner
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour jacket, 1-colour images throughout
- Weight354 g
- Width153 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeremy Holmes
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.